These 10 books were the bestsellers of August! Check them out on our shelves if you're local, and don't forget to check the authors out online as well! If you've read any of the books on this list, don't forget to leave a review!
1. The Adventures of Duke and Daisy by Robin Nieto and Logan Nieto
2. Shut the F*ck Up or Else You'll Get Fired by Cristina Perelman
3. The Peacocks of Palos Verdes by Mary Jo Hazard
4. Why Does The Moon Follow Me? by Barbara Lieberman
5. The Heretic's Child by Nyasia Maire
6. Sam and the Secrets of the Universe by J.P. Cawood
7. Assante's Gullah Journey by S.A. Gibson
8. Collide by Christine Fonseca
9. Friends Across the Border by Evangeline Duran Fuentes
10. Poetry Pieces by DSTL Arts
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.