- Revelations Incorporated by Brian Ray
- Freeman or Serf by James Terry
- Calm Is The New Happy by Debbie D'Aquino
- How to Eat Like A Dragon by Lisa Simmons
- Sow, Grow, and Eat by Punam Farmah
- The Unchained Spirit by Barbara Lieberman
Both inspiring and helpful to those living with chronic illness, or those wishing to live well in general. It includes healthy recipes to eat, as well as to make healthier bath & body alternatives, such as deodorant.
- I Choose Love by A.G. Billig
With the six techniques outlined in this book, you can experience true love and create the life you want. That’s a promise. Don’t be the person who misses out on opportunities in life because you postpone decision-making. Be the kind of person other people admire and fall in love with. Say "I Choose Love" loud and clear, and start reading.
- Calling All Women, From Glass Slipper to Glass Ceiling by Cristina Perelman
- Crossing Your Jordan River by Nancy Gavilanes