- Little Glass Men by Conor Walsh
- Fraternity of Gunslingers by CR King
- Bosses and Blackjacks by L.C. Bennett Stern
- Love, Bill by Jan Krulick- Belin
- Red, White & Blues by LV Sage
- The Burghers of Ceylon by Andrew Elsby of CentreHouse Press
- Vanishing Tales from Ancient Trails by James Dorsey
- After by RJ Belle
- In The Mouth of the Lion by J Guenther
With Father's Day right around the corner, find that perfect read for Dad. Whether he's into history, horror, scifi, or romance, we've got that special man in your life covered!
For those little ones looking for a read to share with Dad, check out these two amazing children's books:
For that Dad whose a fan of comic books, we recommend:
For that Dad who is a history buff, try these historical reads!
For that dad who loves something that goes bump in the night! These reads are sure to scare dad!
For that dad looking for a fantasy read!
For that Dad who is into scifi! Dive into these reads!
For that dad always looking for a good thriller or suspense novel, check out these gripping reads!
For that dad more into nonfiction! From the ballpark to the garden plot to studying religion and finances! Of course, being Dad is stressful, too, and offering techniques to help is a gift all on it's own. These books include:
All Things Pipe & Thimble and Indie!
Some of the magic you can find on the shelf and behind the counter!