These 10 books were the best sellers of June! Check them out on our shelves if you're local, and don't forget to check the authors out online as well! If you've read any of the books on this list, don't forget to leave a review! Not sure how to leave a review? Check out our youtube video here!
1. C is for Consent by Eleanor Morrison
2. Can A Princess Be A Firefighter by Carole P. Roman
3. Sink or Swim by Valerie Coulman
4. Tree Watcher by Jump Splash Books
5. Essence of Courage by Lynn Watson
6. Unchaining Your Spirit by Barbara Lieberman (Check out her Art as Healing: Art Meditation event this Saturday, July 14th)
7. Just Ask the Universe by Michael Okon
8. Calm is the New Happy by Debbie D'Aquino
9. The Descendant by Ellie Hart
10. Beauty and the Feast by Kaye Draper
Kick off Summer with these great reads!
Will Casey's summer of love end in rainbows and fireworks? Or will stormy seas prevail?
But when a rogue storm washes a mysterious, glowing object into the surf, she begins to discover she isn't as ordinary as she thought.
Callie is drawn into the fantastical world of Dr. Ormonde and the giant World Diver, filled with stories of Navigators, Seers, living robots, gateways to other worlds, and ominous, deadly Shadowmancers. Callie is skeptical of Dr. Ormonde's strange theories, until a dark presence comes hunting her, threatening to hurt those she holds dear.
She must decide if she is truly the ordinary teenager she thought she was, or if she and the World Diver share a destiny greater than she can imagine.
After bouncing from one VA hospital to the next for over two years, Aron finally gets to return to his Illinois home. Left with a permanent limp by his experiences, he is also, literally, haunted by them.
Anthony was enjoying his last summer before his Senior Year in College and taking over the responsibilities of running the family winery. He wasn't looking for love when he walks into a coffee bar after spending the morning surfing with his brothers. Then she looked at him and he knew that Fate had brought him there. Now he is trying to show her that Love At First Sight does happen. But can he keep his promise that he won't get hurt and leave her? That she won't lose him too? Will this be an Everlasting Love?
All Things Pipe & Thimble and Indie!
Some of the magic you can find on the shelf and behind the counter!