- The Cousins and The Magic Fish by Joan Livingston
- The Fisherman by Nancy Smith
- Edison's Tackle Box by Meghan Colvin
- Sail Away On My Silver Dream by J Guenther
- How to Rid Your Swimming Pool of A Bloodthirsty Mermaid by Mick Bogerman
- Feel the Sound by Evangeline Duran Fuentes
- Casey of Cranberry Cove by Susan Kotch
Will Casey's summer of love end in rainbows and fireworks? Or will stormy seas prevail?
- Calliope Jones and The Last World Diver by Haylie Machado Hansen
But when a rogue storm washes a mysterious, glowing object into the surf, she begins to discover she isn't as ordinary as she thought.
Callie is drawn into the fantastical world of Dr. Ormonde and the giant World Diver, filled with stories of Navigators, Seers, living robots, gateways to other worlds, and ominous, deadly Shadowmancers. Callie is skeptical of Dr. Ormonde's strange theories, until a dark presence comes hunting her, threatening to hurt those she holds dear.
She must decide if she is truly the ordinary teenager she thought she was, or if she and the World Diver share a destiny greater than she can imagine.
- Water's Reflections by Alex E. Carey
- Dear Movie Goers by Margena Adams Holmes
- Alpine Slide by Jeremey DeConcini
- The Summer of '47 by Frederick Crook
After bouncing from one VA hospital to the next for over two years, Aron finally gets to return to his Illinois home. Left with a permanent limp by his experiences, he is also, literally, haunted by them.
- No Quarter: Dominium by MJL Evans and GM O'Connor
- Everlasting Love by Kenzie Rose
Anthony was enjoying his last summer before his Senior Year in College and taking over the responsibilities of running the family winery. He wasn't looking for love when he walks into a coffee bar after spending the morning surfing with his brothers. Then she looked at him and he knew that Fate had brought him there. Now he is trying to show her that Love At First Sight does happen. But can he keep his promise that he won't get hurt and leave her? That she won't lose him too? Will this be an Everlasting Love?
- Love in Middle by Barbara Lieberman